Home » Services » I want to resolve a General Dispute

I want to resolve a General Dispute

CPLC can offer its mediation and arbitration services at all Zonal / District offices related to :
a. Marital issues
b. Domestic issues
c. Landlord/tenant issues
d. Monetary disputes

You need to :
1. Contact CPLC and submit your application along with CNIC
2. Mention your (complainant) contact details and other party’s (respondent’s) contact details in full
3. A member from CPLC office shall contact you for a meeting
4. Member shall try to get consent from both parties involved for mediation or arbitration process to be initiated
5. Sign a Consent form for Mediation / Arbitration provided by CPLC office
6. Meeting (s) of both parties shall be arranged by the CPLC member to assist in resolving the dispute with mutual consent.